THESE LINKS ALL OPEN IN NEW WINDOWS.
- The Bamboo Page - Bob's list of Bamboo Sites.
- Bamboo Whitsunday - Check-out the Bamboo Man. They don't call him Bambruce for nothing.
- Red Cloud Bamboo - Melbourne's supplier of the best bamboos.
- Arborlab - We wasted much effort cutting bamboo with good quality, sharp, conventional saws before we discovered the magic of Silky Fox saws.
NOT BAMBOO SITES, BUT INFORMATION ON PLANTS IN GENERAL...
- Plant Dictionary - Basic dictionary of Botanical terms at EnchantedLearning.com.
- Dictionary of Botanical Epithets - Ever wondered what plants' second names mean? Chuck G. at winternet.com knows.
- IPM Key Text at science.org.au. There is a great deal of information about Integrated Pest Management on the internet. This is a good introduction to the concept.
- Tagari Publications - tagari.com. I've never claimed to be a Permaculturalist. However, the writings of Bill Mollison have been a major influence on my life. Everyone should read "Permaculture: A Designer's Manual". And every library should have at least one copy.
- Efficient Fertiliser Use Manual - What a gem, from back-to-basics.net.
- Seafriends Soil Pages - seafriends.org.nz. The more you understand soil the better your plants should grow. And if you abuse it, then it might just end up in the sea. We do need wiser wise men.
NEITHER BAMBOO, NOR OTHER PLANTS...
- Mozilla Firefox - mozilla.org. Are you sick of your unstable and insecure browser? Get a better one.
- Doom 9 - doom9.org. There are some great audio video creation and processing sites on the internet. None are better than this one.
- Mandrake Linux - mandriva.com. Linux is getting friendlier. Mandrake might be the friendliest. Mandrake 10.1 (from a magazine cover disc) installed fast with all the software I need and left my Windows installation untouched. Boot menu, hardware setup, internet connection; not a single problem.
Top Home Contact Us